Sunday, May 4, 2008

THE Spider

Saturday night we came home from having dinner with a friend (he just moved here from Oregon/Idaho 2 weeks ago to work at the mill) to find this sitting at the back door.



He is so big that his eyes reflected with the camera flash and in the beam from the head lamp light a cats do, you can see them in these pictures, freaky!


3 comments:

Sand Castle said...

you will just have to pretend you can hear me screaming. I HATE spiders. I mean, I know they are good for the earth and all, since they kill nasty bugs and such, so that's great. But, I have a true fear of them and it makes my skin crawl and I get shivers anytime I see one, especially when they are significantly large like that one. eeeeeeeeek!

The fence looks great by the way! Can't wait to be standing in your yard looking at it in several more weeks! woo hoo!

Sarah said...

Wow. Looks like they grow 'em big in Georgia. You guys are busting out those projects. Looks great!

Alina Cons said...

OMG.. there is something wrong when it looks like he could fight back.. :)