We haven't been to Tybee much, but it is definitely the best beach in the area. We usually go to Hilton Head because it is closer to shopping for the weekend chores. The large pier area has an ice cream stand, grill, and bar (no open container law in Savannah or Tybee beach so there are a lot of walk up bars).
Austin gettin' his chill on.
There are not normally waves this big, Austin enjoyed the body surfing.
We stopped on the way home and had dinner down town on a roof top restaurant. While walking we noticed this amazing Yacht across the river.
Sunday we did some yard work which included removing all black widows and other spiders from the garage. I tried to use the new weed whacker we bought 2 weeks ago and the box was still there under it in case we wanted to return. As I tried to pick it up I noticed a black widow with a web across the box. It was a rare opportunity to get a picture of the red hour glass, so I did and then we went to Lowe's and bought some Home Defense spider killer and gave it a shot. The corner on the far side of the garage has been home to many black widows recently so we decided to do a full clean out of the spiders and spray every opening into the garage.
We spent the late afternoon playing a round of golf with Brent. We were some of the only people who think it is wise to play golf in Georgia starting at 4:00 in July. It was hot, but nice to not be rushed with people behind us.
The golf course turned out to be a nice wild life viewing exhibit.
As well as provided a close up view of the belly of F-15's and commuter planes. It was our own personal fly bye, some might be annoyed by the noise, but we liked the show. The course is located between the highway and the SAV airport landing strip (for those who have flown here this is the course you see as you land).
Could I get relief from that shot?
1 comment:
What a fun weekend!! (Except for the alligator!) I take it you don't go into the water for your balls there!
Post a Comment