Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Go Broncos!

Yesterday was a great day... season opener for the Broncos. This is my new (retro) Broncos shirt, I had been outside pressure washing the vinyl so I am a bit wet. I forget Mick, who did they beat to be 1-0???

6 comments:

Esther said...

So this year we are for the Broncos (of course) and the Jets. Do they ever play each other?
PS What AC problems are you having?

Eli said...

How 'bout them Broncos! That was a fun game :)

Janna said...

Go Denver Broncos!
I heart American football!
Nov. 30, Jets vs. Broncos and then they'll meet again in the AFC Championship! OW OW!

Austin and Janelle said...

The AC broke, and even in September it is WAY too uncomfortable to sleep without AC since it still doesn't cool down at night (It was over 90 in our bedroom when we got up at 5:00). It was only 78 outside, but no breeze to cool it down inside. We got it fixed yesterday and ate at a friends house to be in AC on Monday/Tuesday night.

theallens said...

Ouch! I was hoping you wouldn't have noticed because it was on so late. They'll meet again...

Austin and Janelle said...

I only made it through the first drive of each team, but thanks to DVR I fast forwarded through the game the next night.