Friday, September 5, 2008

Hello Hannah

The unfriendly Hannah is starting to make her way over the Savannah area. It is windy and raining, but luckily we will just get the edge of the storm. Our largest concern with Hannah is not having power for a little while which we are prepared for. We even bought a new mind teasing card game to entertain us without Internet and tv for the weekend. If we don't post assume we are fine and without power. And don't worry, we are prepared if Ike decides to turn and head to the East coast instead of the gulf, evacuation plan and all.

2 comments:

The Adventures of Carrie, Brook, Finn and Reid said...

Although losing power isn't so cool, I remember several times as a kid when we lost power and played games by candlelight. Some of my fondest memories!

Good luck with the hurricans/storms and let us know who one the card game! My bet is Bo.

Amber said...

I was thinking of you guys when I heard of the storms over there! Stay safe and let us know how things are after the storm!