Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Halloween Part 1

Last Saturday we went to a Halloween party with a group of friends at a barn ~40 min further into the country (and we live in the country).


Here's a group shot before we headed out. As you probably can tell Austin is the tall knight and I am a female Robin Hood.












We are slim on pictures because our camera was not working, we plan on starting the shopping process in the near future. Thankfully Libby (Disco girl) sent me this one.

5 comments:

Janna said...

I love the disco costumes! And you are a gorgeous robinhood (and a bit leprechaun looking too :)

Esther said...

This looks so fun!!! Austin, you always stand out in a crowd - you both look terrific!!

Erica said...

Austin, you look like a character from Monty Python and the Holy Grail! I hope you did your best impression at the party. :)

Austin and Janelle said...

That's funny because half the people thought I was a leprechaun and that Austin should have been a pot of gold.

Amber said...

How fun...what great costumes! And yes I was thinking leprechaun before I read you were Robin Hood too. You will have to check our blog over the weekend to see our Oregon State football player!! :)