Monday, December 29, 2008

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas! We spent Christmas at our friend's house as we did last year.

Notice Austin's new shirt (Thanks Holm's).












Grumpy vs. Regular Santa hat. Austin bought me this hat at the Disney store in New York. He tried multiple times a day while there on vacation to get me to wear it for "warmth." He really just wanted to laugh at me in a Santa hat in New York.












Santa brought Tay an Easy Bake Oven so I helped her make a yellow cake with chocolate frosting, it was actually really good.














After I arrived from work (I had coverage at the mill this week, which has NOT gone well) we spent most the day playing board games and snacking. However we did take a walk to look at some houses that are being built in the next neighborhood and feed the ducks.




















It was a nice relaxing Christmas. We ended up eating Christmas dinner Friday night because everyone was full from snacking and we all wanted to keep playing games, not cook.

1 comment:

Janna said...

AUSTIN -

You were made to wear that shirt! :)