Happy Easter everyone. We had an odd Easter with me having to work last minute and us being so busy we didn't have much time to prepare. It turned out great though. Austin went to church with Brent and I showed up ~20 minutes late in my work clothes and boots (classy for Easter Sunday). Then the three of us went to lunch, followed by an afternoon laying in the sun reading and watching the pups play. To end the day we were invited to have dinner at our friends Craig and Libby's house with some delicious food! Hope everyone had a great Easter.
4 comments:
Your Easter sounds different, but good!! I'm glad you have good friends to celebrate with since you are not with us. We had an AWESOME day at the Holms!! It even stayed dry for our Easter Egg Hunt. The babies were adorable and the pics are uploaded!
Hmmmm... I see you are getting good use out of my bracelet :)
Hey, did you know the "First Dog" is named BO? Was he named after your Bo?
It seems happy and peaceful, that you got to watch your pups play in the sunshine! I'm glad you had a good Easter.
Post a Comment