Sunday, August 9, 2009

The Living Room

We finally are using the book shelves and they are very nice to have actually. We arranged the furniture to make the room feel more like a room as well. There is wood next to the fire place, it is a wood burning fire place and we do use it in the winter time. I had wanted a gas fire place, but now I realize that would be a waste here and the wood is MUCH better. Austin really enjoys building and having the fires going.






Out latest addition is to join the world of High definition television. I can't wait for football season! G-bear protects the tv so don't get any ideas.




3 comments:

Sarah said...

The living room looks very nice. Those bookshelves are awesome, although I could see how they'd be a little funny if you didn't have much to fill them up. It's great to see some of the inside of your fancy little place.

Esther said...

Looks fabulous!

allison said...

What a beautiful living room. I bet it is super fun to have fires in the fireplace, looks cozy!!