We had some friends over Saturday night for a Halloween Dinner Party. Austin made eyeballs out of radishes and green olives to put into the Bloody Mary's, very creative, they looked very real. I made orange juice ice cubes of sculls and brains out of a trays I bought, not so creative but the kids liked them in the punch.
We BBQ'd fresh local shrimp, steak and potatoes for dinner.
After dinner frosting of sugar cookies.
Austin looking at an image on the computer and free hand drawing it onto the pumpkin.
The group carving away at our masterpieces.
Classic, The Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown on in the back ground.
Piper sporting some Beaver pride, much to her father's dismay.
And for the unveiling of Austin's pumpkin this year.......remember he looked at a picture on our computer, drew this on the pumpkin and picked how to carve it.
It's a retro Benny the Beaver. Allison challenged him to do the retro version and I think it turned out amazing. I am still in awe every year at his capability to draw and carve to such perfection.
And the entire group of pumpkin masterpieces. The bottle bleach in the back ground is suppose to make them last longer by killing the bacteria that starts to rot them.
4 comments:
Those are awesome and Austin is AMAZING!!!! It looks like so much fun!
If you could make good money carving pumkins, Austin would be a millionaire!!
Wow Austin, I am impressed and wishing I had a retro Benny on our front step of pumpkins! :) What a fun party, you guys are so great at things like that. We've been having fun here with swine flu, a sister-in-law who got shot in the foot with a shotgun by someone else, other viruses making us cough for weeks on end, rain and darkness, and Armageddon. (just kidding about that last part) :) Anyway, miss you guys! Hope to see you again soon!
I like the retro Benny the Beaver! It's good to see him again, especially on a pumpkin carved by Austin. Your party looks so fun!
Post a Comment