We were a couple hours late (because of Bo vs The Venomous Snake) getting to our friends house so we missed all of their costumes, even the kids. Here's Austin smurfing the drums in Rock Band.
And the band rockin'
We checked in with Bo and then met up with some other friends at their house down town. Here is Mrs. Pac Man (Mr. Pac Man was also present) myself, Betty Boop and a random guy we don't know.
Josh was Urkle, it was by far the best individual costume and he smurfed (won) the costume party at Jen's and Friends later in the evening.
Brent (whining about getting his picture taken) and Bill were the ghost from Pac Man. I thought we had a picture of them crossing cross walks in Savannah where Mr. and Mrs. Pac Man are running and the ghost are sideways chasing them. The other people out were highly entertained with our group's Pac Man display.
Austin and I took a Pedicab (cart for two people behind a bycycle) back to the car because we had to park so far away and Smurfette's shoes are not the type I am use to wearing. It was actually really cool and I would recommend it to future visitors. They charge whatever you feel they deserve if it is less than a half hour ride.
1 comment:
Great costumes! Take care of Bo, man that dog really does have 9 lives...or let's hope anyway. Take care guys!
Post a Comment