Happy New Year to all our friends at family!
We rang in the new year with friends at Savannah Smiles dueling Pianos bar. It was a really fun place to be on New Year’s Eve, nice to have a table to sit at and the entertainment of piano men.
I love your dress! It's kinda freaking me out that you've been gone long enough that I don't recognize any of your clothes anymore...Happy New Year Mr. & Mrs. Rabe and your two beautiful pups and the darling cat!
Ooh...that sounds like a lot of fun!!
Post a Comment
2 comments:
I love your dress! It's kinda freaking me out that you've been gone long enough that I don't recognize any of your clothes anymore...
Happy New Year Mr. & Mrs. Rabe and your two beautiful pups and the darling cat!
Ooh...that sounds like a lot of fun!!
Post a Comment