This is me (Daisy) and my brother Bo. We went to the beach yesterday and played.
First we had to sit with our leashes on and look around.
Then our mom and dad let us off leash and we waited until dad said we could go play.
Once we could go play we jumped and swam in the water.
Here is a video of me trying to swim.
Then I got out of the water and chased around my dad,
because I don’t go too far away from him or Bo.
Bo was happy staying in the water.
Then I found a slimy thing on the beach.
My dad came and told us to leave it alone, so we did.
Friday and Saturday were cold here, so there weren’t many other people at the beach. Since we were good we were allowed to run off leash for the whole time.
To dry myself off I dive roll in the sand and then shake it off.
At the end of the day we were very tired and slept all the way home.
Most the time Hilton Head has strict rules (can’t surf or play volleyball because it is too busy). But in the off season they are very relaxed and it is one of the only places to legally let me run off leash. I know these things because Hilton Head is where I was born.
It was a great day to be a puppy.
1 comment:
Daisy - you are a crazy dog!! I had no idea you could roll in the sand to get dry - that's good to know in case I ever forget my towel! You look like you had a great day!
Post a Comment