He hates being bathed even more than he hates being changed.
We had to stop for frequent breaks to calm him down.
I am sure once we can do a tub bath with him he will enjoy it and be a good water baby.
Getting wrapped up after the bath.
Warm and cozy.
7 comments:
That was both Jeff and Cora, it's like they were saying, "Noooooo! I want to be IN the water, forget this stupid wash cloth only stuff! IN THE WATER!" :) Then when they were able to get in, they were in heaven. Sometimes I would give them a bath just for a fun activity. :)
oh and somehow I am on kirb's account, but you probably knew it was me, meg. :) Hope you are doing well!!! love to you all
That first picture is priceless!! He is such a cutie! It will be so fun for him once he's in the water!
How is it possible that he got even cuter in the last few days?
ADORABLE!!!
Austin's swaddling technique appears impeccable! Thanks for the frequent updates.
And like Megan, this is actually Andy.
He is such a beautiful little boy. Wish we lived closer, so I could steal him for practice photo shoots!
Post a Comment