Nothing says Spring time like the start of Kickball season.
Austin free hand drew Zach a BL Striker Jersey since he is an honorary team member.
His nick name is Turtle and he is #1 obviously.
Pregame prep in the back of the car.
Family pic in our jersey’s before the game.
Zach being protected from the bugs. There are always sand gnats at this field.
We went to lunch in down town Savannah before the game. With all the beautiful scenery in Savannah I’m not sure why are only pictures of the day were at a construction site, perhaps because Austin is drawn to those type of things.
3 comments:
ARE YOU SERIOUS AUSTIN!?!?! That is freaking amazing!!!!!!!
And Nelle, you look fantastic! You should have a baby more often - ha! :)
GO BL STRIKERS!
I ditto what Janna said - I can't believe the fabulous little Striker outfit!!!
You do look amazing Nelle! And little Zach looks like he's just adapting to your crazy lifestyle!
He did pretty good, got a little hot, it is hard to cool off a little guy since you can't give him water. I am not sure what we are going to do in the month to come.
Post a Comment