Length = 25.5 inches between percentile 50 and 75
Weight = 14lbs 13.5 oz between percentile 25 and 50
Head Circumference = 16 inches between percentile 5 and 10
Although the “averages” are for a 4month old boy and Zach is 4 months and 1 week because I was out of town, in general he is a little tall, lean with a ridiculously small head. The Doc said he just has an efficient brain.
His mental development is right on track. He needs a little more tummy time which is neglected because of the reflux. She has recommended cereal in the formula and then medicine for the reflux because he is crying before he spits up again and it is getting to be worse not better.
I didn’t realize how bad it was until we stayed with Darin and Erica. Their daughter who is 3 weeks younger than Zach wears 1 outfit all day and they have maybe 1 burp cloth. We had to pack all our stuff so I realized we go through a good dozen burp clothes and 4-6 outfits a day. He has one physical thing with his right foot that we have a follow up with a specialist for. Other than that he is a normal 4 month old.
Here is a video to show him “talking.” This was last weekend and the clinking in the background is Daisy’s nails on our floor.
3 comments:
Too cute!! It sounds like he is telling you quite the story!
Your head (and all your siblings' heads) were always small too. So I suspect that means he'll be super smart!!
We loved it! He is such a doll...a beautiful child.
I think his little head is full of quite enough brains.
We love you all.
GGma Luella
Dad and Ryan have watched the video, too. We all think it's delightful!
Post a Comment