I was called urgently back to the mill today from a training class for an employee issue only to find when I opened the door to the HR suite about 25 people sitting around a baby blue heaven of decorations, balloons, cupcakes, pizza and gifts. I was very surprised and taken back by how thoughtful it was for them to all do this for me so it took me a while to really understand what was going on, but it was a great time. I don’t have pictures from the day so here is a pile of the packages for Jeremiah on our table.
Austin and Zachary both were able to share in the fun of the baby shower as well. I brought cupcakes (and all the gifts) back to Austin and one of the balloons to Zachary.
Z eating dinner with his new “up.”
Taking a bath with his new up.
Playing after bath time with his new up. No he didn’t let it go until we put him in his pajamas for bed and he had to leave the balloon behind.
It was a very fun day and we had a fun night with Zachary enjoying his balloon.
3 comments:
So fun and thoughtful of them!
And I'm glad to know that Zach will be easy to buy gifts for - just an "up" or two and he's set!!
Bath with a balloon. Awesome.
Cute! What a fun surprise! I hope you're feeling okay. I'm starting to feel very large and uncomfortable.
Post a Comment