Well it is us and it has been a while, almost a month since we did a legitimate post. We have of course been busy and enjoying our time with out babies. I went back to work which took away the little free time we had. We have done a few things and have some blogs to write to get caught up, I just need to find the time to sit and write the blogs. And of course Jeremiah will be 4 months old on Thursday so there will be the monthly photo post coming soon. Until then I will share some pictures from Grandpa and Grandma's visit. They came out last Wednesday and will be leaving in the morning.
Zachary enjoyed reading books with Grandpa and sitting in his lap.
He even sat in his lap on the trolley tour around Savannah.
It worked out that Erica and Dan were able to come down from Raleigh to join us for a long weekend. We didn't take many photos at all, it was too cold to reach the hand out of your pocket most the weekend. We did a trolley tour on Friday, played at the house Saturday, Church and Fort Pulaski on Sunday. Then Erica/Dan and Austin/me went out to a late dinner downtown. It was a fun weekend.
Jeremiah being very thoughtful in his sleep. He got sick Sunday night after we spent the afternoon in the cold so on Monday when we had a day at home he slept most the day. Thankfully he stopped getting sick by the morning time, but it was a long night.
I went to a friend's Saturday morning to help them move into a Condo downtown and this beast greeted me. Only in Southern Georgia would someone have a pet hog that is obese and let it roam the neighborhood.
Still thoughtfully sleeping.
Zachary playing in a box, because every kids needs a photo like this at some point in their life.
Grumpy monkey
Enjoying some sunshine even if it was cold.
Still grumpy monkey. I think the lack of normal schedule caught up to him very quickly, we have had more tantrums out of this guy in the last two weeks than the year before almost.
Zachary loved playing with Grandpa and Grandma upstairs. They spent a lot of time on the floor with him playing with his toys.
These were our attempt to get a photo of the babies with the grandparents before they left.
This could be on Ellen in her funny photos section. Did not turn out well.
Below is a video of Z saying goodbye which turned out much better.



3 comments:
...Off to school, to and fro, I carry my back pack wherever I go! I love that I'm not the only one reading the same books "again!" and again. Your boys are getting so big!
Cold? Like 60?
It was so fun being with you guys! We are happy for the memories. You have such a cute family. We love you!
Post a Comment