Sunday, February 3, 2013

Photo Book

Well we managed to stay busy the past couple weeks since our last post.  Jeremiah caught a bad stomach bug that is in the area and couldn't eat normal for over a week.  Which meant long nights for us.  He is back to normal now and didn't spread the bug to anyone else.  Thankfully we had vacation on Monday and he got sick that night so none of the babies in his daycare room got it from him.  I work from home with him if my schedule allows and if I need to be in the mill Austin takes a vacation day to be home.  Hopefully next week we will both work a full week for the first time.

This weekend I made a photo book with pictures of Jeremiah's first three months.  You should be able to see it here (photo book).  In the meantime, here are some pictures of him doing his morning full body stretch.








2 comments:

Esther said...

What a cutie!! So glad he's feeling better. Love the book!

Janna said...

The book turned out super cute! And I love the full body stretch photos!