We had a fun family fourth of July. Celebrating our country's freedom on the land we own. These pictures didn't load in order and I do not want to take the time to reload one at a time. This is what I dislike about blogger and why I am not consistent about blogging anymore. I need to find a good blogging program compatible with Macs, any suggestions?
My new favorite drink glasses with our classic margaritas in them for chillin' in the backyard during the afternoon.
My baby's first 4th of July. I think he was frustrated food wasn't being put in his mouth yet and eager with anticipation of food coming.
This is the view of our firework set up. We put Jeremiah to bed at regular time just after 7 but we let Z stay up until 9 or a little later so that he could participate in the firework fun.
The sparklers were his favorite part, a little nervous at first.
But twirling them in both hands by the end.
We started the morning with Austin reading the story of the first Independence Day for educational purposes. Then we colored maps of the United States. Austin and I also played "Chandler's Stupid States Game" where we tried to name all 50 states in 4 minutes. He won.
Z man loves coloring right now. Coloring, reading books and watching Pooh or Mouse while eating Greek yogurt is all this kid would ever want in life.
He didn't realize they were hot, even though we told him they were hot. We ended the night with him grabbing a sparkler that had just burned out giving him a burn in between his thumb and index finger. If you have seen Zachary in the past month since the 4th he has probably told you "Blabbible blobbidy, firework, ow."
Jeremiah in his USA blue colors.
Again, the photos were not in order, but you get the idea of our celebration.






No comments:
Post a Comment