Monday, December 23, 2013

Christmas Activities

I don't have an easy way to organize the photos with the blogger, so this might not be in the most logical order.  But at least I am doing a blog.  
First up, Z and me hanging with some camels.  The baby camel was actually quite adorable.  This was all part of our church's Christmas outreach called The Journey.  It is a very real and well done recreation of Bethlehem the night Christ was born.   

First up is a Christmas concert in the auditorium.  And singing on the night we went is my friend Carole, we work together and she is the singing for our campus.  

Did I mention we hung out with camels?  There were also Tigers in King Harrod's court and many other crazy animals, but the camels were over the top for me.  We went with a group of friend's and it is an amazing experience if any of you are ever in the area.  


This is the magical Christmas Vacation experience of picking out the family Christmas tree from Lowe's.  We did attempt a tree farm this year, but they are just bushes shaped like a Christmas Tree and cutting it down myself is not worth having an ugly, not good smelling tree.  


The only outside decorations this year is frosty and a wreath on the door.  We feel badly about this because Z loves the lights and decorations on other people's houses.  

On Thanksgiving night we let the boys open their Christmas jammies present so that they could wear the pj's all month.  



I don't even know what kinds of a pose Zachary is going for in this photo.  

'Miah is definitely going for a bear pose and nailed it!

Here is a picture college that was taken yesterday at beach day with our friends.  Yep, beach day.  It was in the 80 the past few days.  Over Thanksgiving we cancelled our camping trip because it was literally freezing at night, and now for Christmas it is perfect camping weather.  We are enjoying the weather whatever it decides to be.  

Here is daddy and Z decorating the Christmas tree.  

Jeremiah rockin' the Santa hat on the beach.  


Of course when I tried to get a photo of all three Jeremiah would not cooperate. Olivia is our good friend's daughter and she is a few weeks younger than 'Miah so they are good pals.  Her mom wisely brought her swim suit.  I figured it was warm but the water was cold so we wouldn't be swimming, wrong, Z is a kid after all and he wanted to be in the waves.  
There were adults swimming too, but they are crazy, once the water temp drops below mid-70's I don't swim anymore.  


Let's go fishing dada.

Back to decorating the Christmas tree.  


Or making it difficult for Austin to decorate the tree.  


These are from tonight.  Z was too cute playing his trains in Christmas pajamas by the tree as he calmed down for bedtime.  





There are many more blogs that need to occur to get caught up.  I am on vacation this week and might be able to get to a few more of them.  I have to be caught up by New Year's Eve so we can do our New Year's post.  

No comments: