Sunday, March 30, 2008

Our Nephews are Here!

We didn't get to be there, but my sister was in labor all day yesterday and had the boys last night at 8:53. Gabriel Eric was first at 7 lb 15 oz and Jered Christopher came just after at 7 lbs 2 oz. Both boys and Janna are healthy, just recovering from the surgery. Here are some pictures my mom sent us. How cute!















Proud Dad...

Jered holding Jered.


















I don't know why she sent half of them small so you might have to open it to see Holm acting as a doctor in scrubs.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Those kids are HUGE for being twins. We're so glad mom and babies are doing well!

Sand Castle said...

I still can't believe how much baby there was in there. Almost 5 POUNDS more than I had. I can't imagine. Amazing! They are so cute, and at the viewing angle of the one on the left, there is definitely a Little Holm! :)

Amber said...

They are so cute! Congrats to the family! Glad to hear they are all doing well! :)