Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Go Dawgs

Last weekend I went with a friend and her daughter to Atlanta to see the SEC championships for Gymnastics. Georgia has a very good team and has won national championships in recent history. It was a lot of fun, but no one would join me when I started cheering OOOO....SSSSS...UUUU.....Oregon State Fight Fight Fight. Weird?
























Georgia won the SEC Championship and will go on to Nationals also held in Georgia at the end of April. Go Dawgs.

















And for good measure here are some picture of our adorable nephews ready to go home from the hospital. They went home this afternoon, yeah!




5 comments:

Anonymous said...

How fun to be able to go watch gymnastics! You get to do the coolest stuff over there in Georgia! I always knew I liked that place.

And the twins are SO cute!

The Adventures of Carrie, Brook, Finn and Reid said...

LOVE the photos of the boys! What perfect little packages!

I remember those gymnastics meets at OSU!

Andy said...

Maybe if you would have stood up and did the O-S-U you would have gotten a little more support. Or just said that you are a huge South Carolina fan. Bulldogs and Gamecocks play well together.

Sand Castle said...

way to keep your believer believer spirit going even way over there across the country! nice.

I am excited we are still going to Hilton Head and to visit you guys. Can't wait, it will be here before we know it! Jeff is going to LOVE your pups! and of course the kitty too, but the dogs are just so much more exciting to him. He saw Tess over Easter weekend and was totally ecstatic, it was cute.

The nephews are looking good, when do you get to see them live?

Sand Castle said...

um, yeah, I meant "Beaver believer." oops. :)