Since Austin's normal occurrence on our trips are to eat frozen treat what did he do on this trip?
Yeah, he's eating a frozen smoothie from Jamba Juice and did this multiple times during the trip despite the thermometer is reading 23 degree F outside. I'll keep working on putting up post from different activities of our trip each night this week.
I am right there with Austin!!! No matter how cold it is I always need a cold beverage...I'm weird like that too! Gee, you'd think we're related or something!
3 comments:
Austin is silly!!! Hot coffee drinks are for 23 degree weather. But it's okay to march to a different drummer - that's what makes him so special!
I am right there with Austin!!! No matter how cold it is I always need a cold beverage...I'm weird like that too! Gee, you'd think we're related or something!
Yes, I understand, too. We drink Slurpees year-round.
Post a Comment