I was with a group of about a dozen people from the industry but just 3 of us from my mill. The group had an RV there all weekend (since Thursday) so we grilled out before the race.
Had Austin known the type of people NASCAR fans are...the monkey owning kind...he might have chosen to come with me. In our RV lot area there were 4 pet monkeys.
A restart during the race.
The exit of pit road is behind me.
Chris and I in front of the main entrance.
The weather didn't cooperate, and it was a lot of driving in one day, but a great trip!
2 comments:
What?!? Janelle?...Janelle?...is that you?
(This post was oh-so-timely, as Brook was just telling me that he wants to be a Nascar racer.
What a fun trip to Atlanta! That aquarium looks awesome.
Janelle, you continue to amaze me and I sometimes wonder where you came from! It does look like a fun time though!
Post a Comment