Looking over the main lake at Goldhead Branch. It is at a low level for the winter time drought.
This is the location of an old mill (~1860) that was powered by the stream below Austin.
Taking a "hike"
Papa and me on the trail.
The water is perfectly clear. I understand a photo isn't the best way to show something you can't see because it is so clear, but it's better than nothing.
The lakefront swimming area.
It was great to see dad, even if it was as short visit!
2 comments:
Looks like a lot of fun!! I wish I could have been there too! I'm glad you got to hook up with Dad. It's very pretty there!
Beautiful!
Janelle, I like that, even though you were wearing a sweatshirt, you still have to rub it in our face by having the sleeves rolled up and your sun glasses on! :)
Post a Comment