I managed to not to freeze solid in a blizzard in Green Bay last week. It was not fun to be away and in the cold but made it so nice to be back home on Friday night. I will be in Atlanta next week, that will be much better. I am completing a course on machine reliability (to clarify machine means pumps, bearings, gear boxes, etc. not Paper Machine). It is a great course but it means 12 weeks away from home over the next year.
We had a busy and fun weekend having a couple of families over for games and dinner, watching Bronx again and much more. However, I didn't take any pictures so you're stuck with the worst ones of us I could find on the computer. Enjoy.
Me at work preparing to enter a tank (Oct 07).

Austin soaking up some warmth in Maria's Jacuzzi (Feb 07).

Rajah, getting comfy

Daisy - I don't even know.

We had a busy and fun weekend having a couple of families over for games and dinner, watching Bronx again and much more. However, I didn't take any pictures so you're stuck with the worst ones of us I could find on the computer. Enjoy.
Me at work preparing to enter a tank (Oct 07).
Austin soaking up some warmth in Maria's Jacuzzi (Feb 07).

Rajah, getting comfy
Daisy - I don't even know.
2 comments:
It's always good to see pics of you - no matter how old they are. It seems more like we're really getting to visit with YOU guys! We had a Beautiful day here today!!
Yes, I agree. We like seeing photos of you guys and the puppies and Rajah. I'm glad you got home safely from the cold weather.
Post a Comment