Saturday, July 11, 2009

Habitat for Humanity

The small group that Austin leads volunteered for a local Habitat for Humanity home that is going to the son of a couple in our church. We had a pretty poor turn out from our group, Sarah (pictured below) Matt and Brent along with Austin and I.
















We had some help from some of our other friends, including Kim.















And Steve and Kerri wanted to join us just because they enjoy lending a helping hand. They framed and installed a shower for their morning.
















It was fun for Austin to pick up the old tape and hammer again. I enjoyed myself also, we all had a good time.











4 comments:

Esther said...

How fabulous!! It looks like fun - and to be helping too!!

Cheryl said...

Hey Austin, it's so great that you got to do some framing again!

Erica said...

I'm looking forward to seeing you on Saturday!! I can't believe that I'm actually moving in just four days! Thank you for looking after my car for me. :)

allison said...

It looked like you had a grand time!! Keep up the good work.