Sunday, July 19, 2009

Hilton Head Day

Erica is starting PA school in North Carolina in a few weeks so her and Cheryl came out to visit on their way to move her into her apartment in Fayetteville.

We spent the day today on Hilton Head running errands and resting at new hang outs.

Cheryl, Austin and Erica at the Salty Dog Cafe in Sea Pines.

















Watching the dolphins swim. In the next photo if you open it you can see them. Austin really wanted to go out and swim with them, but no suit. Rookie mistake...always have a suit.
























Cheryl and I enjoying a "Pay tren" (aka Patron) Perfect Margarita. This is in Shelter Cover on HH.






I'm sure we'll have more to share as the week goes on.

3 comments:

Esther said...

How fun - were the dolphins actually close or just seeable? I'm sure Austin won't forget his suit again!!

Kristy and Mike said...

Love the dolphin picture! How fun :)

Austin and Janelle said...

They were about 50 yards off the beach, he could have easily swam with them.....if I can't stop him that is, I'm still not thrilled about that plan.