Thursday, January 14, 2010

Weather Data

Because it is what I do....

The last day we were AT average was the 1st and only for the low temperature.  The 12 straight data points below average clearly suggests an out of control process here.

image

 

Andy and other engineer nerds, enjoy.

4 comments:

Esther said...

So basically, you are having cold weather? We are actually quite mild here and fairly pleasant. I walked to work and home with NO RAIN today, mild temps (got hot with my coat on) and even lightness at 5:00 when I got off! Hope you warm up before April!!!!!

Sarah said...

Okay, so the world is officially backwards. It's the middle of winter and it's warmer here in the Tri-Cities than in Savannah. Love the graph.

Andy said...

Graphs make me happy :)

It should be pointed out that it was 75 °F on Christmas, however.

Brent said...

Nerd alert.