We are part of the pilot program for recycling in our county. Some of you may not know what recycling is since it is new (if you don’t get the sarcasm here something is wrong with you). It is where you take waste like aluminum, glass, paper, etc and people like me turn them into useful things again (like toilet paper). There are a couple neighborhoods in the pilot and based on our participation the program will end or expand.
No, Daisy is not new, but the camera I took her picture on is. Thanks to many of you for input on what camera to get.
1st Jalepeno almost ready to eat after being planted 2 weeks ago by my mom.
Bo, needing a hair cut, again not new but with the new camera.
Cayenne pepper with the new camera.
Cayenne pepper plant with the old camera.
And for good measure here are a couple pictures of the little man.
Zach waiting in his crib after a nap.
Zach’s stretching face after I undo his swaddle blanket.
2 comments:
I sure hope your "new" program does well there. We love recycling here in the NW! (Course we're cutting edge!)
Your camera looks like it is going to take good pictures - course with cute pets, lovely scenery and such a handsome little boy, you can't go wrong!! He is really looking BIG!
I can't decide if Zach stretching or monkey burrito Zach is going to be my desktop wallpaper this week -too hard to choose!!!
Post a Comment