Saturday, September 3, 2011

Go Beavs!

IMG_0966

Happy first Beaver Game Day Zach!

IMG_0961

He’s in his Beavers seat waiting for the game to come on. 

IMG_0964

 

IMG_0973

And we learned today that Rajah has much more patience than we thought she would. 

IMG_0974

She actually just sat there and let him “pet” her head for a while.

IMG_0975

Once I got the camera out he was more into holding on to her hair and pulling. She stayed put though and made no attempts at retaliation.

IMG_0976

Poor neglected cat, even a baby pulling on her is fun since she gets no attention.

5 comments:

Sarah said...

Andy wants to know why you're falsifying your data by allegedly posting this at 9:07 Saturday morning, when it it's only 8:15 there. Hmmm...

Also, more importantly, Zach is super cute in his Beavs gear.

Go Beavs! (I don't know how you say that in Japanese... yet)

Janelle said...

I'm not sure, the blog must not update for daylight savings time.

Janelle said...

I don't know what you are talking about...it says 8:07 on my blog and you can never prove otherwise.

Esther said...

The Beavers are lucky to have you on their side little Zach!! You are the cutest fan!

And Rajah - what a sweetie. Animals seem to know the heart's intent, don't they!

Cheryl said...

Zach looks so great in his Beaver shirt and orange chair. You guys are raising him right!