The blocks have been destroyed, but adorable anyway.
And now a photo shoot of the cutest baby in the world which we have been wanting to do for a while. Be prepared to see a LOT of photos below. There will be some more info at the bottom though so stick with it…
“How you dooin’?” (In classic Joey voice of course)
“I heard it was cute when I cross my arms and stare off into the distance…is this working?”
So precious.
He has been sticking his tongue out at me a lot lately. He must see me do it more frequently than I should.
Apparently he will not be a vegetarian.
Zach really likes to pet Rajah, I think he was thinking this thing is similar but doesn’t run away.
And like everything he must taste it.
Apparently they were playing peek a boo.
If only his eyes were open he is giving the classic “cheesy” smile.
Ok so back to the blog post. Since he is 6 months old and to help his stomach/intestines repair from fighting bacteria he is now eating solid food starting with bananas. He has been healing very quickly and is a happy baby again even though he is still fighting off things.
Getting his first bite of food on a spoon. Sometimes he tries to suck on the spoon to get the fruit off instead of biting so I have to help him and make sure he is eating rather than “drinking.”
He has had a mixed reaction but for the most part he eats it fine and seems to like it. Toward the end he starts spitting it right back out of his mouth. I am taking that to mean he is full rather than he doesn’t like the bananas.
He doesn’t like cold things so the jar out of the fridge doesn’t work as well as when it is first opened. We might have to heat them up a little or something.
We went for a walk this evening, the weather has started to cool off so it is very comfortable. We can open the windows at night and even most the day to avoid having the air conditioning on. It was a nice walk with the puppies to celebrate his half birthday.
Showing off that he’s a daddy’s boy all the way. Zach says dada non-stop right now and sticks his tongue out at me, I think this is a bad glimpse of the future.
Happy Half Birthday Zachary!
6 comments:
These are sooooo cute!!! What an adorable little guy! And I'm glad to see he loves beavers!!
LOVE these pics! It's always fun when baby photo shoots turn out well instead of frustrating. I think little boys look adorable in little 'grown up' clothes. Happy half birthday Zach!
So cute! Glad to hear his tummy is doing better. Yay for solid foods!
ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL ME WITH CUTENESS? THIS BLOG POST NEEDS TO COME WITH A WARNING!!!!
Your photos look professional - nice job Austin & Nelle!
3 months & 1 week until I get to hold my baby!!!!
Happy Half Birthday, Zach! Glad you are feeling better. You are so handsome, and you look so happy!
Aw so cute! Love seeing him, he looks so perfect! Glad he's feeling better. Oh and don't worry Nelle, both my kids used Dada LONG before they cared to call me anything. :) there's that one video of Jeff who thought it was hilarious to still say dada even when I asked him to say mama. He'd get this devious little grin after I'd ask and say "Dada!" and then giggle. :)
Post a Comment