I didn’t get the picture of him on the scale like I normally do so here is a recent video of him in the bath. Our little camera broke finally after years of abuse and sand in the lens, we bought a new one that is rated high on consumer reports for video quality. Haven’t used it much yet so time will tell.
We have attempted to get Zachary in for his 6 month well visit a couple times without successes. He has been too sick on the visits to get his immunizations and required other treatments. I don’t have the numbers from the visit closest to 6 months but here are the numbers and percentiles the doctor gave us for his last visit at 6.5 months
Weight – 17.00 lbs – 25 percentile
Height – 28.0 inches – 90 percentile
Head – 17.25 inches – 50 percentile
He is starting to come around to be more of what we expected him to be, a tall lean baby just like his daddy. We’ll see how he rates at the next well visit. He hopefully will complete his 6 month well visit on Oct 17th (his 7 month birthday) and then I think we go back at 9 months for the next round of immunizations and checks.
Back to the hip/foot concerns from his 4 month well visit. We have the second appointment with the specialist this week. At that appointment he will get an X-ray of the set hip to see if it corrected itself as it set. If that checks out good we go back once he is walking to verify he is walking correctly and then we are done. Since Zach started hitting the bouncer full on it made a noticeable change in the way his foot sits so we are hopeful that the hip joint is also corrected. We don’t want his professional baseball career to be impacted by having running difficulties.
And here is a video of Zachary eating peach yogurt for the first time. This one seems to go over much better than the other yogurts we have been trying. We are at our friends house for haunted ginger bread house making which I will post on later.
4 comments:
FYI - "I don't hate that" is a southern slang.
Thanks for the videos!! So good to see him in action!
Good job on the peach yogurt, Zachary!
So cute, and getting so big! Cora is 18 months and barely weighs 21 pounds. I think little Z man is doing pretty well! :) Especially for being so sick for so long...my kids didn't want to eat much when they were sick. Really hope to see you around Christmas time! ?
Post a Comment