We have been keeping our plan of getting chores done on Saturday and relaxing or playing as a family on Sunday.
This past weekend we had a few friends over and did a campfire Saturday night and then had the fire again Sunday morning because it was cooler than normal for our outside breakfast. I didn’t take any pictures of Saturday but here are some of Sunday morning.
The puppies laying in the yard beyond the fire.
The weekend before the wedding we did more pool time. Zachary is really enjoying his pool play time and it is a relaxing way for us all to spend the afternoon. We recently purchased a little larger pool so Austin or I could get in it comfortably as well. Although his small pool is great because he can play around in it without us in there so we can sit on the side and watch him “swim.”
He really likes this shovel, he just won’t put it down. And every time we get out the water toys it is the same thing.
2 comments:
That shovel fixation is adorable! Wonder what he's going to be when he grows up? Your yard is looking very nice! Wish we could come this spring - I love it there in the spring! Probably late fall is just as pretty!
I hope for his sake the shovel fixation dies. He'll soon realize that a shovel in one's hand most certainly leads to back-breaking work.
Post a Comment