This is a post of random pictures from the past week, not much to post about here, but I feel like I should be posting since it has been a while.
Either I am still nesting, or I am just so thankful to finally be able to do things after not being able to do much but lay around while pregnant. Either way, we are working to finish up little things around the house that we have been trying to get done, like organizing the garage which we were doing when we went to the hospital.
Zachary is very tired of being inside so he enjoyed the afternoon running around out front while we organized the garage.
And then it recently became needed to baby proof the kitchen. I hate baby proofing things, but I am not able to keep with Zachary enough while watching Jeremiah. Zachary started opening the drawers and blindly grabbing whatever he can, which includes the knife drawer. So another project this weekend was baby proofing.
After we were done he went around and opened everything as much as possible to see what he still had access too. I don’t know how long it will last, but I hope until January!
And last up…an extra shelf in our pantry to hold cans in a first in first out order. Instead of installing the wire shelving as normal, we installed it upside down and on a slight angle so the cans stay on the shelf but roll to the front. IT takes 8” from the shelf above and holds a LOT of cans. We keep a lot of black beans, green beans, broth, olives and soup on hand so this was useful to be able to keep them organized and easily be able to see what we have of each.
Zachary modeling in both pictures, it really adds to the pantry to have a cute baby in there too.
Jeremiah and me hanging out, we also cleaned out and organized the drawers in the kitchen while Austin installed the baby proofing on those. Of course this all is as the babies let us, it takes much longer to do these quick little things than in the past. Annual chores like cleaning things out and deep cleaning are still way behind, but it is good to get caught up on a few.
The littlest guy is getting big at three weeks old. His cheeks are really filled in and he is almost too tall for his new born clothes. We will be moving up to size 1 diapers on the next order as well. The NB size still fits but they are fairly low riders which is not what you want in a diaper, hopefully the 1’s will not be too loose. Here are a few shots of his little feet in Austin’s hand.
This last one is my hand.
And in case you aren’t on Facebook here are a couple sneak peak pictures form a Christmas mini shoot we did over the weekend.
The boys cooperated, Z was sleeping when we arrived so he didn’t smile much but he also wasn’t screaming or trying to run away.
Speaking of Christmas…yes, we have busted out Christmas jammies and music already. Don’t judge.
I’ll end this random post with some photos of Bo and Z. Apparently Bo is a good story teller in his sleep, or perhaps he is a good listener while snoring away.
Giving Bo some hugs after he woke him up.
3 comments:
Yay for clean garages and Christmas pjs! And I love your canned food shelf - brilliant!
The pictures look so cute! Can't wait to see more! I'm curious to see how much bigger Juliet has gotten too. We have her appt next week. Yay for chubby cheeks!
I say bring on the Christmas season! Zach looks absolutely adorable in those pantry pics and Jeremiah is looking so alert. Good looking boys!
Post a Comment