He was able to see his parents at the reception.
And catch up with his buddies since grade school playing basket ball (hence the crutches) the evening before the wedding.
Ross, Gille, Nate and Austin.
It was a very quick trip and he was back home with us again Monday which we were all thankful for.
Catching up on the Lego advent calendar.
Bed time cuddles with dada.
Walking to the farm and around.
Even the animals were happy to have him home. Bo has been chillin' like this a lot lately. Silly puppy.
Our long littlest man.
Some pictures from one of the many walks the babies and I have taken this month. I just can't sit in the house all day and we are trying to keep Jeremiah from getting the flu which is very bad this year in our area.
I can't figure out how to rotate this photo, I will apparently be looking for a blogging App this afternoon, I don't think I can handle composing blogs on blogger's website directly.
We spent an evening visiting with Steve and Carrie, it had been a long time since we saw them and it was much needed to get caught up.
Carrie brought them both Christmas jambes, Jeremiah's were reindeer.
Z and I made a fort with the new stroller box.
His teddy bear outfit is getting right on the button part. He wore it last night at New Year's eve and I couldn't button it anymore, so sad how quickly he is growing up, but it will also be great for him to be stronger and able to do things on his own.
Jeremiah smiling, he made a normal face, then every time I lifted up his arms he would put on a big smile.
Giving me a hug, he holds on some times when we are carrying him and it feels like he is giving me a big hug.
Helping dada build the fence. I will do a full blog on this once we are done.
That ends our random December pictures post and now on to New Year's.





1 comment:
Looks like Zach loves helping his Dada and Jeremiah is getting soooo big!! Love the big smiles! He is at a fun age - can't get into stuff, but can interact with you. Wish we could see him again!
Post a Comment