The wood fence in the back is ~30 feet in from our property line so all the trees you see in the background are on our lot. We and our neighbors who's fence we tie in with are planning on putting a fence at the back of the lot and then taking down the fence the builder installed 3o feet in. It is a pain to install the fence in the trees so that is why he installed the fence where he did but we want Bo to go play in the trees and to be able to enjoy them more ourselves. That will be the Fence Phase 2 blog which will be many months away.
I just got home from work, yes it is Sunday at ~3 in the afternoon but my machine has been running horribly. For those of you in the paper makin' business we had 9.5 hours of downtime yesterday without taking the sheet off. So I felt obligated to go in and help today. I changed out of my GP t-shirt and work jeans right after this photo I promise.
1 comment:
Nice dog pictures. Go Dawgs. I notice a rather unappealing orange color motif running through many of the pictures. Other than that I really like the blog. Keep it going!
Post a Comment