Monday, March 30, 2009

Camping Extras

Christine (a friend from the mill) sent us this picture of the canoe time. You might have to open it to see the dogs. Bo is in front of Austin and Daisy is right behind me. Austin and I paddled while Christine tried to balance the dogs, which was a chore considering Bo love nothing better than being in water....not being in a canoe.
I also should mention that it is sand knat season so the bugs were bad from ~5 to 7 each night. Although I was surprised at how few crawling type bugs there were. Didn't see any spiders, beetles, snakes, etc. But the knats around sunset were enough. We lit a fire and the smoke seemed to fend them off.

4 comments:

Janna said...

CUTE!

Esther said...

Looks like fun! What a pretty lake.

Cheryl said...

This is a great photo! Everyone looks so happy.

Esther said...

Can't wait to get there - I get on your post pretty much everyday to get my sunshine fix!