We spend the afternoon on Hilton Head eating and walking on the beach. No swimming just because we didn’t want to pack up all the swim gear. It was a quick easy trip. Zachary did not like the Ocean today when we were walking through the waves. He didn’t really like the walking in the sand either. Since it is summer tourist season on Hilton Head and at high tide point the beach was packed with people so that could have been a little of his fears as well.
Baby X continues to grow well. We had the 20 week Ultrasound about a week ago and everything measured a little large (86th percentile) but normal and healthy. I am still not feeling well on many days but other days I feel ok, I was expecting to be feeling well at this point since with Zachary I did. Hopefully the good days will start being more frequent.
1 comment:
I sure hope you start feeling good on all days soon!! It makes pregnancy so much more fun!
Your Sundays look like so much fun! We have tried to do that too - do our chores on Saturday and rest and have fun on Sunday!
Post a Comment