14 lbs, 4 oz (~60th percentile)
Our littlest baby is 3 months old today and unfortunately spent the day getting even more sick, but he smiled a couple times during his photos.
Poor little guy developed a fever (101.1) along with his stomach and sinus issues that he has had most the weekend. We were able to go to the regular doctor this morning and she believes he has a stomach bug that has been going around here so she let us keep him home with Tylenol, soy and watch for dehydration.
There were a lot of yawns and grumpy faced pictures today.
With a couple smiley ones.
Z was really grumpy when photo time finished and I thought it was because he wanted his picture taken too. I had taken some of him throughout the shoot to share the attention. Nope, he wanted pictures with Jere. When we took Jere away he screamed.
He is very sweet toward his little brother. Earlier today he was trying to entertain Jeremiah by running up to him and making faces.
I was getting dinner ready while Austin was getting a bath for Z ready and all of a sudden I noticed he had become silent. That is usually a problem so I ran into the living room to find him reading to himself, fully consumed with the book.
Here is the birthday boy peacefully sleeping after pictures were done.
These pictures in the turtle outfit were taken yesterday.




5 comments:
Hope little J gets well soon and stays well!! I think the pictures turned out great - especially since he doesn't feel very good! Zach is such a sweetheart!
Adorable pictures! How tall is he? I hope he feels better soon!
He wasnt measured for height because it was a sick visit. I could probably measure him but I don't want to upset him.
I love that when Zachary got too quiet you ran to find him, naturally assuming something not good was up! Always a pleasant surprise to find that's not the case, right? They like to keep us mom's guessing.
Happy 3 months birthday to Jeremiah! And so sweet that Zachary likes to be in pictures with his little brother.
Post a Comment