The day started with allowing me to sleep in and then getting up to the "Mom Book."
Even though it is Jeremiah's first year alive he was familiar with the mom book and made me a page.
Jeremiah really loves Zachary, it is surprising for us how much he already looks up to Zachary.
For my day's activity I wanted to just relax and play as a family.
During Z's nap time we went outside and I received a pedicure while getting caught up on some blogging.
'Miah wasn't napping at the same time but he is pretty much the happiest baby ever created and sat in his bumbo watching us completely entertained.
Zachary joined the outside party as well and played with the dogs while we rested in the sun.
Jeremiah has started eating solid foods, but he doesn't love them.
I want pictures of the boys in their matching clothes. It turns out they have quit a few matching outfits since I usually buy clothes during the off season and since I find cute cheap shirts I buy both the 18 month and 2T size so Z would have it for a while. Not it works out that both babies have a shirt in their size.
Not the best pictures, but at least we have a few. It was a relaxing day at home playing as a family just as I requested. I am so grateful for the wonderful babies & husband I am fortunate enough to have in my life.


1 comment:
What a fun Mother's Day!! You are a lucky momma and have some very sweet boys in your life!
Those are adorable pictures by the frig!
Post a Comment