He did well at his check up and is still a big littlest guy. He actual lost weight from a month ago when we took him to the doctor for an ear infection and a different trip for his hydrocele follow up. I think all the running around has helped him slender down because he still eats like a horse.
- Weight 27.4 pound which is 75th-90th percentile (I didn't get the exact percentile and chart from the doctor this time).
- Head Circumference is 19 inches which is also 75th to 90th percentile
- Height 33.75 inches which is again >99th percentile
'Miah is still a sweet little baby with an ability to understand what we say and interact with us. He must have a taggie at almost all times. I think he takes after his cousin Jered in that way. He only says a few words, Daaada, Babaa, Biubiu (bye). I think most kids his age say more but I think he listens more. He loves to play with Zachary and has an adorable laugh that makes us all laugh.
1 comment:
The time has sure flown (for us anyway). He'll be a big boy before we know it - can't wait to snuggle with him!!
Post a Comment