Sunday, April 20, 2008

Daisy vs. The Stairs

As part of moving things around this past weekend we realized that Daisy has a pretty serious fear of the stairs. When we go upstairs she sits at the bottom trying to come up, but doesn't quit realize how to climb them. I know I have written about her being a very smart dog, and I hope that this doesn't change your opinion of her in that regard. I carried her up the stairs once to try and teach her the skill but then once at the top she hid under the guest bed and cried. Be the end of the day today she has climbed to the top and back down on her own, but it is a struggle.





















Bo and me waiting for her at the top.
















She is trying so hard, she jumps up and little and then goes back to the floor.




















She made it up a few stairs this time.


2 comments:

Sand Castle said...

oh, what a cute little puppy! Poor thing, hopefully she'll learn that it's ok. :) Jeff is getting big and too grown up too fast! Can't wait for you to see him again. We're looking forward to our trip!

Esther said...

Daisy, Grandma will come and help you learn the stairs!! You are a cutie and so is that big Bo!! (Who I hope is staying out of trouble!)