Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Talladega (not Nights)

I got to enjoy some of the South's finest entertainment this past weekend at Talladega Super speedway. The 99 and 21 are my favorite drivers and one of my top guys Kyle Busch won the race. Carl Edwards (the 99 Home Depot car) wrecked hard both races, but it was still fun.
Austin stayed home and worked on the Fence Project Phase II. No pictures of that because I had the camera, I'll get some next weekend when the Fence Project is finished.










I





















3 comments:

The Adventures of Carrie, Brook, Finn and Reid said...

Soooooo...YOU go to a car race and AUSTIN stays home? What's up with that?!?

:)

Austin and Janelle said...

He is lame, I even got a ticket for him and he wouldn't come. Although with the progress he made on the fence I can't complain TOO much. I think I convinced him to go to a Georgia football game this fall, but he likes that mostly for the tailgating not the game.

Esther said...

Looks fun (although I'm not sure where you got your love of racing!) How's the fence project? I bet the puppies will love their new digs!