We spent the weekend doing household chores. Finally measured for and ordered blinds, we figured after 4 month our neighbors deserve a break from us and we should get some blinds on the windows. We (ok Austin) put up the shower door in the master bath so we don't have to walk across the entire house to the guest bathroom. Etc. Etc.
So...we are sitting in our living room relaxing finally after a busy weekend and the guitar in the corner is randomly playing notes. They are soft and happen rarely, but definitely the guitar is playing itself. Could this be a sign of an earthquake coming? We thought we left those behind for tornadoes and hurricanes! After a few minutes the guitar playing bug flew out of the guitar. I did my best attempt at getting a picture. He was hanging out in the guitar and hitting a string as he tried to escape.
4 comments:
That is one disgusting looking bug! I can't believe you got close enough to take a picture. That's hilarious that he was playing the guitar, though.
That's hilarious! Well, better a guitar playing bug than a cockroach. I'll never forget that one on VanBuren. Yikes!
nasty bug! funny though. :)
Hey, I wanted to tell you that I wrote to janna about visiting them next weekend, and she said you are going there! Did you know Kelly is having a shower? Probably not, seeing that she probably thought you wouldn't come from GA. I bet she would love to have you if you have time to come by, it's on Sunday from 11-2. Anyway, Janna also said that Sunday would be a better time for us to stop by...anyway, we should try to at least say hello sometime over the weekend no matter what. You've got to see Jeff!
Wow ~ would you tell all those bugs to make themselves scarce when we are there? I guess if you're going to have bugs, it's better to have musical ones!
Mom
Post a Comment