November is blog month. As a result everyday in November you are suppose to blog (or so the Landon’s tell me). They have done this for a few years on their blog and I said I would try to do it with them this year. So I posted about Halloween on November 1st and then nothing on the 2nd and 3rd. I even had the pumpkin blog ready to go and we had activities both Wednesday (small group) and Thursday (friend’s birthday) that would have been good to blog about. Oh well, I will try to do one everyday, but I won’t commit that it will happen.
Today I will let you into our world a little with Austin torturing Zachary.
Here Zach sits waiting patiently for his second breakfast.
If I were you I would expect a few blogs about Zach’s activities such as eating.
1 comment:
Keep up the good blogging!
Post a Comment