I missed posting yesterday but I worked from 7:00 - 5:00 while taking care of Zach and then had a work dinner at 6:00 in downtown. It was at a fancy place that serves in courses, it takes a few hours to eat. So I was a little busy and it is my birthday so I can do what I want.
It is really nice that my work lets me work from home and not have to use my vacation, etc to take care of a sick baby. On the days I am home I want to make sure I am available by phone and get a normal amount of work done so it isn't an issue for the business to have me do this. But this adds stress to the day because I am focused on working a lot and when you have a sick baby on your lap it is a challenge. 3rgfv3 (message from Zach, sahAWE he likes the keyboard now, fun). This week was especially bad to be home, Monday and Tuesday next week I have to present a large proposal to the mill leadership and then to corporate leaders for approval which I of course hadn't finished. Today Austin and I have a holiday for Veteran's Day and we have a doctor's release for Z to be back in day care on Monday (yeah).
Speaking of it being my birthday, God got a little confused and thought I like it cold. A cold front came in and it is freezing outside (not literally but close enough, 42 degrees F). But Zach does look adorable in his sweatshirts so at least I get to see him get bundled up today.
1 comment:
Happy Birthday - maybe God just doesn't want you to totally forget HOME!
Post a Comment