Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Quick Update

We will post more later about leaving the hospital and Day 2 and 3 (today) probably on Sunday or Monday. These first two days home are full with taking Jeremiah in for testing until noonish, then needing lunch and trying to get home around 2 to start our day. Zachary has been a trooper but doesn't love all the car seat time and dr rooms.

In the afternoons we are focused on trying to get functional with the new guy, getting as much sleep as possible, and letting Austin study. He leaves tomorrow to go out of town for the PE and needs all his thinking skills. I need lots of energy to handle both boys for two days so getting sleep back from the nights missed in the hospital is where I am focussing.



The great news is that Jeremiah's blood work and physical checks have gone well and we can start having our full day at home without hospital trips.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

He is so cute! And yay for a healthy check-up! I hope Austin's PE goes well, but mostly I hope you do well with your sweet boys. I'll be praying for you guys!