Friday, October 12, 2012

Fall Air

IMG_2543

It was 60 degrees when we got up this morning.  So before we went out into the world I brought out Zachary’s first jacket.  He also has matching pants but that was a bit extreme so we just stuck with his standard khaki shorts.   

IMG_2542

Go Broncos!

IMG_2547

It has been great to be able to work from home this week and spend more time with Z than normal.  He is a very adorable child.  Although it also makes life difficult to try to balance being 9 months pregnant, taking care of a 1.5 year old and trying to feel ok about the amount of work I accomplish.  Wednesday I wasn’t able to get hardly anything done because I lost a portion of my vision (that has happened a few times before with this pregnancy usually followed by a migraine).  I warned Austin he might need to come home, but never got a full migraine, just a headache and was really tired.  Then yesterday about 5 minutes before Austin got home I felt like I had something in my eye and when I looked in the mirror I noticed it was my eye itself.  Apparently I had an allergic reaction focused in the eye.  This happens when you get something you are allergic to into your eye, but I have no clue how it happened or what I was allergic to.  I also has no clue that your eye ball itself could swell and it is a very odd looking and feeling thing.  It is mostly back to normal this morning.  Now I am just waiting for the contractions to become a regular pattern and frequent enough to go to the hospital.  They started last week Saturday so we are coming up on a week of having them off and on and are looking forward to having Jeremiah instead! 

IMG-20121011-00053

We have been spending the afternoons outside for a while when Z gets up from his nap.  I put up the beach umbrella to keep him in the shade but instead he moves into the direct sun. 

IMG-20121011-00055

Yesterday he had a blast rearranging all the pumpkins on the porch and playing with the mum.  It was literally an hour of entertainment. 

2 comments:

Andy said...

Hope you are feeling better. Only a little bit longer.

Janna said...

1. The mum pumpkin hair is so awesome!

2. Eyeball swelling? That's some messed up sh*t!

3. Zachary is CUTE CUTE CUTE!

4. I would love it if Jeremiah could come today at 10:45 pm your time, so 7:45 pm my time. Please let him know my request, thanks.