How adorable are they? Dada and his baby after a day at work.
These photos are from April 16th went we spent some time relaxing in the back yard.
Which to Zachary means loading up his truck with rocks and moving them around.
Jeremiah has not started crawling which allows us to keep him on blanket without too much supervision.
As promised from the Easter post, here is the family photo from church on Easter saturday after service. The boys matching outfits were not visible in this picture either, but at least we have a photo of all four of us.
On April 13th we ran in the annual Susan G Komen 5k in downtown Savannah. It is a fun 5k, but early now that we have kids. It was one of the first ones I have been able to actually run the entire time since I wasn't pregnant or with someone who was pregnant.
Here are a few more photos from our Disney day that I wanted to have on the blog. Zachary really enjoyed the carousel. He did not want to get on one of the horses so he and I are riding in the sleigh if you look in the middle of this picture you can barely see us. We were surprised he was so excited about this ride.
And the classic It's a Small World photos. The ride was as long and boring as I remembered, I was glad I chose to feed Jeremiah. He was able to eat his entire bottle on the ride.
These ones are from a month ago on May 7th. We spent some time again relaxing in the back yard on a Sunday morning after early service at church. Z is again moving rocks around on his truck.
He also played some soccer, he's actually pretty good and somehow knows not to use his hands...most the time.
That afternoon Austin had to fly to Kansas City for a LEED training course all week. It was very rough to go for 6 days without Austin around and working full time with the babies. Unfortunately during that time Jeremiah got sick and was up in the middle of the night which is abnormal. I was already very thankful for Austin but that week solidified that viewpoint for me.







2 comments:
These pictures are so cute! I can't believe that Jeremiah is almost 7 months old! He and Austin both look very handsome in that top pic.
You four are such a beautiful family!!! Thank you for sharing all these great photos.
Post a Comment